“Intersectionality of Christian Faith and Politics”
Presented by The First Amendment Inc.
2022 Fall Fundraiser
Should Christians, Pastors and Churches Be Engaged in Politics and Government?
Dear Friends & Patriots,
Join us for our first Fall Fundraiser in 3 years! This year’s fundraiser will host a timely panel discussion about the progressive removal of Christian faith and the 1st Amendment from public life.
We’re excited to host a distinguished panel of guests who will explore the “Intersectionality of Christian Faith and Politics,” because the reality is we must live under both God’s law and man’s law!
- Rev. Craig Johnson, CEO & Founder, The First Amendment, Inc.
- Virginia Delegate, John Maguire
- Mrs. Tywanna Hampton, Founder, God’s Ballot
- Mr. Donald Blake, Chairman & President, Virginia Christian Alliance
- Pastor Mark Jenkins, Associate Pastor, Berea Baptist Church
- Pastor, Dr. Steve Parson, Sr., Richmond Christian Center Pastor, Bruce Wells, Lighthouse Baptist Church
- Thursday, November 17, 2022, 6pm – 8pm
Lighthouse Baptist Church
5608 Staples Mill Rd, Henrico VA 23228
Bruce Wells, Pastor
In this post-pandemic and inflationary time, TFAI needs your support to continue its fight against tyranny, evil, and ungodliness. Your support will also help upgrade our resources for stream-lined efficiency with broadcasting the needed message of truth as we continue our educational advocacy of American freedom and constitutionality.
There is no cost to attend, but an RSVP is requested.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 11/14/22, or call 804.399.7332.
- Eruption: The Effects of Evil Unopposed
- The Great Separation
- The Return: Can You Hear Us Now?
- Happy Independence Day, But the "Alligator" Is Loose
- Remembering September 11th - All 5 of Them
- Are You Standing Strong As a Conservative?
- American Patriotism In Under 2 Minutes
- Deception, Deceivers, and the Deceived, Parts II & III