About Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christian America
David Horowitz is a New York Times bestselling author and leading conservative thinker. He gives an encore visit to share “The REALLY, Real, Deal” about his new book “Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christian America”.
In Dark Agenda, Horowitz warns that the rising attacks on Christians and their beliefs threatens all Americans, including Jews like himself. Horowitz paints the picture of how the liberal establishment and their radical allies envision a new millennium in which Christianity is banished. Horowitz believes that Judeo-Christian values are at the very root of America’s democracy, and killing off such values and all of America’s freedoms could perish.
DARK AGENDA has been hailed as an extraordinary look into the left’s calculated efforts to create a godless, heathen American society, and how these efforts must be stopped.
- How the political elites are increasingly secular and atheist and committed to pushing a radical agenda
- How the left trashes Christian doctrines that are critical to the American Republic (much like radical Islam’s war on “infidel” cultures like ours)
- Why the left fights to keep prayer and religion out of public schools, and how those efforts fly in the face of Founding Father Thomas Jefferson’s intentions
- How fanatical liberals helped create the religious right by targeting evangelicals and believing Catholics and other conservatives
- How Barack Obama’s ultra-liberal agenda galvanized the anti-God, anti-religious left, and
- How the violent and shocking manifesto of Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger, who advocated the use of dynamite to promote “revolutionary solidarity.”
About David Horowitz
In 1988, David Horowitz created the Center for the Study of Popular Culture (CSPC) — renamed by its board of directors the David Horowitz Freedom Center (DHFC) in July 2006 — to institutionalize his campaigns against the Left and its anti-Americanism. The DHFC’s mission is to defend the principles of individual freedom, the rule of law, private property, and limited government.
It further seeks to defend free societies in the war against their enemies, and to reestablish academic freedom in American schools. The DHFC is supported by more than 100,000 contributors and publishes FrontpageMagazine.com, an online magazine featuring articles on “the war at home and abroad,” which receives approximately a million visitors per month.
Horowitz has devoted much of his attention over the past several years to the radicalization of the American university In 2003, he launched an academic freedom campaign to return the American university to traditional principles of open inquiry and to halt indoctrination in the classroom. To further these goals he devised an Academic Bill of Rights to protect students from abusive professors.
In the same year Horowitz founded Students for Academic Freedom (SAF), with chapters on 200 college campuses. Asserting that, “You can’t get a good education if they’re only telling you half the story,” Horowitz called for inquiries into political bias in the hiring of faculty and the appointment of commencement speakers.
For more of Reverend Craig’s interviews with David Horowitz click here.