Meet the Dupes Who Secretly Served America’s Enemies
Author, historian, and Reagan biographer, Paul Kengor sheds light on the neo-liberals who aided America’s most dangerous opponents and assisted foreign adversaries. From the Bolshevik Revolution to the Cold War, and up to the present, legions of liberals have furthered the objectives of America’s adversaries.
Based on never-before-published FBI files, Soviet archives, and other primary sources, DUPES: How America’s Adversaries Have Manipulated Progressives for a Century, exposes the dangerously under-reported role of the dupe in America. Dupes contributed to history’s most destructive ideology: Communism, which remains highly relevant in today’s politics.
DUPES is packed with stunning revelations, including:
- Shocking reports that Senator Ted Kennedy secretly approached the Soviet leadership to undermine two American presidents;
- New evidence that Frank Marshall Davis—mentor to a young Barack Obama—had extensive Communist ties
- Jimmy Carter’s woeful record dealing with America’s two chief foes of the past century, Communism and Islamism Today’s dupes, including the congressmen whose overseas anti-American propaganda trip was allegedly financed by foreign intelligence
- How ’60s Marxist radicals—Tom Hayden, Mark Rudd, Jane Fonda, Jeff Jones, Bill Ayers, and more—have suddenly reemerged as “progressives for Obama”
- How John Kerry’s accusations that American soldiers committed war crimes in Vietnam may have been the product of Soviet disinformation
- Hollywood stars who were duped, including Humphrey Bogart, Lauren Bacall, Katharine Hepburn, Gene Kelly, and even Ronald Reagan
- Soviet records that demonstrate beyond doubt the Communists’ expansionist aims and their targeting of American liberals, especially academics and the Religious Left
- Details on many other dupes and dupers, including Walter Cronkite, Dr. Benjamin Spock, John Dewey, H. G. Wells, George Bernard Shaw, Lillian Hellman, and more
About Paul Kengor, Ph.D.
Dr. Kengor is the New York Times bestselling author of God and Ronald Reagan, The Crusader: Ronald Reagan and the Fall of Communism, and several other books. He is also a professor of political science at Grove City College (in Pennsylvania),and a regular guest on television and radio. His two best-selling biographies are the basis for a new Hollywood motion picture on the late President Ronald Reagan, which is scheduled for release in the summer of 2019.