Bully of Asia
CHINA – THE ONCE AND FUTURE HEGEMON
Author, Steven Mosher’s, Bully of Asia, reveals that in a world bristling with dangers, only one enemy poses a truly mortal challenge to the United States and the peaceful and prosperous world that America guarantees. That enemy is China, a country who:
- invented totalitarianism thousands of years ago
- economic power rivals our own
- believes its superior race and culture give it the right to universal deference
- teaches its people to hate America for standing in the way of achieving its narcissistic “dream” of world domination
- believes in its manifest destiny to usher in the World of Great Harmony
- publishes maps showing the exact extent of the nuclear destruction it could rain down on the United States
Steven Mosher exposes the resurgent aspirations of the would-be hegemon, and the roots of China’s will to domination in its five-thousand-year history of ruthless conquest and assimilation of other nations, brutal repression of its own people, and belligerence toward any civilization that challenges its claim to superiority.
About Steven Mosher
Steven W. Mosher is president of the Population Research Institute and an internationally recognized authority on China. He is also the author of numerous books on China, among them Broken Earth: The Rural Chinese , A Mother’s Ordeal: One Woman’s Fight Against China’s One-Child Policy , and Hegemon: China’s Plan to Dominate Asia and the World , as well as several edited volumes and hundreds of scholarly articles, editorials, and opinion pieces.
Steven has appeared numerous times before Congress as an expert in world population, China, and human rights abuses. He has also made TV appearances on Good Morning America, 60 Minutes, The Today Show, 20/20, FOX and CNN news, as well as being a regular guest on talk radio shows across the nation.
He is also the author of the best-selling A Mother’s Ordeal: One Woman’s Fight Against China’s One-Child Policy. Other books include Hegemon: China’s Plan to Dominate Asia and the World, China Attacks, China Misperceived: American Illusions and Chinese Reality, Journey to the Forbidden China, and Broken Earth: The Rural Chinese.
Steven lives in Virginia with his wife and their nine children.