Deception, Deceivers & the Deceived
Deception, Deceivers & the Deceived. Please enjoy this message. It is the first of a three-part series on this subject.
When was the last time that you felt like most politicians, preachers, media personalities, or lawyers and judges were not a big part of the deceivers?
Is the world getting more deceptive, or are you becoming wiser?
The definitions according to Webster’s dictionary:
- Deception: The act of causing someone to accept as true or valid what is false or invalid.
- Deceivers: Those who practice deceit and mislead others.
- Deceived: Those who believe something that is not true, or a person who fails to admit to themselves that something is true.
The Democrats claim to love all, but are deceivers. They claim Republicans WANT people to die, because they want a private system of healthcare and not a fully public system.
Who REALLY wants people to die? Democrats favor aborticide. Democrats moved viral COVID-19 patients in nursing homes, purposely killing. Dems favor euthanasia (and even personally told me to take my grandmother home and let her die).
Today’s Deception, Deceivers, Deceived
- Who do you know that is “a deceiver”?
- Who do you know that is part of the “the deceived”?
- Were you ever one of the two? And, if so, how did you change?
- How can others change?
- Are there groups of people you used to be less likely to look for deception in?
Who REALLY searches the heart of man?
- A doctor? White jacket, neck tie and stethoscope. He can tell you anything. Dr. Mengele had a white jacket, a tie, and a stethoscope.
- A school teacher? Thirteen of twenty Antifa thugs arrested were Portland teachers. All white. All evil and mean looking, and all hiding behind BLM.
- Preachers who have a form of Godliness (2 Tim 3)?
- What about politicians (John 10)?
- Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH) actually attacks America’s suburbs.
God bless you!