This posting is the second and third installments of our subject “Deception, Deceivers, and the Deceived”.
As a recap, we will continue to examine the increased activity of deception, deceivers, and the deceived in the world today.
Based upon Webster’s Dictionary, the definitions for deception, deceivers, and deceived are:
- Deception: The act of causing someone to accept as true or valid what is false or invalid.
- Deceivers: Those who practice deceit and mislead others.
- Deceived: Those who believe something that is not true, or a person who fails to admit to themselves that something is true.
Champions of Deception
The Democrats claim to love everyone, but they adamantly claim Republicans WANT people to die. The Democrats claim that the Republicans want a private system of healthcare rather than a fully public system.
In parts two and three of our topic on deception we expose and discuss those who REALLY want people to die, such as:
- Democrats favoring aborticide (see Reverend Craig’s speech in early 2020 before 3,000 Christians, on Gov. Northam’s front porch here).
- Democrats moving viral COVID-19 patients into nursing homes, which killed them.
- Democrats favoring euthanasia (I was personally told to take my grandmother home to die).
- Doctors pushing fear and withholding life-saving medicines, while ostracizing and punishing truthful doctors.
- Preachers (such as the School of Theology at Virginia Union, which has 2 professors on the left who pushed lies in a newspaper letter, aggressively attacking the USA). Meanwhile, preachers who claim to be politically on the right are mostly silent, hoping it will “all work itself out.”
- Political Leaders, the “defenders of America” (Watchmen on the Wall), being too cautious, and too eager to befriend our internal enemy.
- Business Leaders only seeking to make money and not have the government on their backs. They go along with the GRAND DECEPTION and, in some cases, help promote it (such as selling masks that are only useful for fear and control and, not for health).
- Pharmaceutical companies helping to downplay inexpensive medicines that ALREADY WORK, in the hopes of reaping billions of taxpayer dollars by creating expensive medicines that MAY WORK.
In the grand scheme of the world’s deception, how do you know who is who?
Listen to these messages from a biblical worldview (with insightful Bible references) and share them with your friends.
God bless you!